Tuesday, January 1, 2019

I Hereby Resolve…..


                 Happ Ne Year!  2019
                                   

Well, it’s January, and it’s a tradition, sooooo,
  I resolve to:

1)  start acting my age (chronological, not mental).

2)  sleep more, exercise more, and eat more salad, but not all at the same time.

3)  drink NO more coffee after 3pm. in the afternoon… unless perchance I catch its seductive aroma wafting through the air.

4)  NOT do in real life what I incessantly daydream of doing to Donald Trump.

5)  consume fewer carbs (…er, uhhh, wait, is chocolate a carb???).

6)  dance like no one is watching (…or, perhaps in my case, watching and puking).

7)  work more on my abs and less on the Riemann Hypothesis.

8)  floss more (….hahahaaaa, that one’s just a joke, you know, for all the dental students who are devotees of this blog).

9)  remain awed and amazed by prime numbers, paradoxes, recursion, and the minds of mathematicians unraveling it all!

....and lastly,



No comments: