-- The Math-Frolic INTERVIEWS --
Getting to better know some of math's active communicators and enthusiasts:
1) Pat Ballew of Pat's Blog
2) Presh Talwalkar of Mind Your Decisions
3) Joselle Kehoe of Mathematics Rising
4) John Golden of Math Hombre
5) James Grime of SingingBanana
6) Patrick Honner of MrHonner.com
7) Sol Lederman of Wild About Math
8) Greg Ross of Futility Closet
9) Keith Devlin, Stanford professor, author, blogger
10) Matthew Watkins, author of "The Mystery of the Prime Numbers"
11) Egan Chernoff of MatthewMaddux Education
12) Evelyn Lamb of Roots of Unity
13) Clifford Pickover, author, computer scientist, mathematician
14) Vickie Kearn of Princeton University Press
15) Keith Devlin (again, but NOT on math)
16) Colm Mulcahy professor, author, mathemagician
17) Shecky Riemann of Math-Frolic and MathTango
18) Noson Yanofsky, computer scientist, author of "The Outer Limits of Reason"
19) James Tanton of "Thinking Mathematics"; teacher, author, lecturer
20) Cathy O'Neil of Mathbabe blog
21) Alexander Bogomolny of Cut The Knot
22) John Allen Paulos author, lecturer, math professor
23) Mike Lawler of MikesMathPage
24) Fawn Nguyen teacher/educator, blogger
25) Jordan Ellenberg professor, author of How Not To Be Wrong
26) William Poundstone author, columnist, "Rock Breaks Scissors" (among others)
27) Ben Orlin of "Math With Bad Drawings"
28) Natalie Wolchover science/physics writer
29) Samantha Oestreicher of Social Mathematics
30) Erica Klarreich math/science journalist
31) Penelope Maddy philosopher of math/logic/science
32) Marianne Freiberger co-editor of online Plus Magazine
33) Siobhan Roberts science writer/author ("Genius At Play")
34) Mircea Pitici editor of "The Best Writing on Mathematics" series
35) Samuel Hansen mathematics communicator/podcaster/storyteller
36) Katie Steckles of The Aperiodical, Carnival of Math, etc.
37) Jim Propp of Math Enchantments, professor, blogger
38) Brian Hayes science writer, blogger at bit-player.org
39) Donald J. Trumpster ;-) 45th Prez of the U.S.
40) Grant Sanderson of the 3Blue1Brown YouTube site
41) Francis Su professor and past President of MAA
42) Who will be next???
[If you're a math communicator willing to be interviewed, or wish to suggest someone you'd like to see interviewed, please let me know... firstname.lastname@example.org ]