Thursday, August 2, 2018

Thursday Night Meditation


Sorry to see this only has 900+ views, so have to pass it along!:


Also, a bit sorry I’ve stopped “Friday Potpourris” there’s been SO MUCH wonderful mathy stuff this week, much of it related to the Fields Medal and other awards, but many other things as well. Hope you’re catching much of it. (Things I would normally put in the Potpourri  are usually in my Twitter feed somewhere.)

This Sunday will be the last “Sunday Reflection” here, another long-running staple I’m dropping with the aim of streamlining. On the bright side, Monday will have another interview, and one I’m sure you’ll want to see.

And hey (on the not-so-bright-side), with the weekend fast approaching, maybe worth reminding folks that it was almost 45 years ago that the so-called 'Saturday Night Massacre' took place:

                            

Oy....





No comments: