Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Twitter Resolve….


                                   


It's that ridiculous time of year again for well-intended (if improbably-kept) resolutions:
1)  Re-read more math and statistics books… and, peruse less politics on Twitter
2)  Lift more weights, do more back exercises… and, tweet less. 
3)  Play more pickleball/tennis… and, post fewer re-tweets. 
4)  (Pretend to) play my guitar more… while responding on Twitter less.  
5)  Eat fewer carbs, breakfast pastries, and treats… resist growling, grumbling over tweets.   
6)  Dwell more on the awesome and transcendent… and less on the terse and snarky.
…catch my drift; there's a theme here (now if someone would hold me to it).
-------------------------------------

...With an impeachment trial soon underway (I presume) and state primaries little over a month away I may be too distracted by politics for awhile to blog much (though I do have plenty of ASMR videos saved to post sporadically!). So IF posts become sparse it just means that I'm busy with other things (...like, you know, saving democracy!), and not gone into hiding.



No comments: