Friday, August 30, 2019

May We All Have a Mr. Keating In Our Educational Lives (perhaps more than one)


No Friday music today and no mathy-ness either.  This month marked the 5-year anniversary of Robin Williams' death, and didn't want to let that pass without a little commemoration. Back at the time I wrote a tweet, simply quoting another person’s tweet that I found interesting, even though I wasn’t even sure I understood their exact point? To my astonishment it became the most retweeted tweet I've ever had (I posted briefly about it HERE). Their tweet included this quote posted by someone else (the original tweet having since been removed):


5 years later I still don’t know for sure precisely what they meant… but I know we miss Robin. Hey, the world could use a little more zaniness these days.
Anyway, still one of my favorite movie scenes ever, from “Dead Poets Society”:


Have a good weekend all....


No comments: